Our Quality Policy
Our mission is to supply the industry/marketplace with superior quality tubular glass containers and decorating services.
We are committed to:
- EXceed the unique needs and expectations established by our customers.
- Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness and quality of our processes, products and services.
- Establish a safe work environment for our employees.
- Establish, measure and monitor challenging objectives that demand continuous improvement throughout the organization while adding value to our customers.
- Develop a business culture for all employees that fosters communication, teamwork and personal growth.
The ISO 9000 standards are an international set of standards of Quality Assurance Management. These Standards were developed in 1987 by a primarily European committee entitled the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The ISO 9000 series of standards consists of "Guidelines for Selection and Use" of an appropriate quality system. ISO 9001 is the highest level of specifications and is required for quality assurance in design, development, production, installation and servicing. ISO 9002 is used for only production and installation and ISO 9003 sets the standards for final inspection and testing.
|Download ISO 9001:2015 Certificate:||Certification.pdf|
We decorate our Vials using Heavy Metal free, Coneg compliant hot melt, organic and precious metal inks.
Phoenix Glass maintains compliance with REACH and CONEG regulations.
|Download Regulatory Technical Note:||Compliance.pdf|